El Narval CC facilita pruebas clínicas
Narval CC™ packs custom-made comfort into a small, lightweight device, to make it easy for patients to be compliant and wear it regularly.
- Small and discreet, lightweight and strong, 86% of patients wear their Narval CC every night.1
- In a five-year ResMed ongoing clinical study, we found that patients used it on average 6.7 hours per night, and 6.7 nights per week.1
High compliance leads to high efficacy
- Narval CC successfully stops loud snoring in almost 80% of patients who use it.1
- Almost 80% of people who used Narval CC to fight their sleep apnoea — including those with more severe cases of OSA — saw their Apnoea-Hypopnea Index (AHI) decrease by more than 50%.1
- Some two-thirds (66%) of users saw their AHI levels not only decrease, but fall below 10 — meaning their OSA had all but disappeared.1
Better health for patients and their partners
- Two-thirds of Narval CC users who had been suffering from OSA stopped being tired during the day.1
- 9 out of 10 patients no longer disturb their partners with their snoring.1 Indeed, 84% of partners are satisfied and regain high-quality sleep.2
Greater satisfaction leads to long-term use
- 99% of people who use Narval CC are satisfied with their device.3
- 77% of those who’ve tried Narval CC are still using it today.2
- Vecchierini MF &al. A custom-made mandibular repositioning device for obstructive sleep apnoea-hypopnoea syndrome: the ORCADES study. Sleep Med. Marzo de 2016; 19:131-40. DOI: 10,1016. Two-year follow-up results.
Estudio médico de AplusA, realizado con 95 pacientes que usaron Narval CC (Equinoxe en Francia) en 2011.
Desde el 1 de enero de 2012, y habiendo lanzado ResMed Francia una oferta con la cual si no se estaba satisfecho con el producto, se devolvía el dinero, solo 56 de 5103 pacientes pidieron que se les reembolsara.